x2 Full Stack Software Engineer I
- Job Type:
- $80,000 - $100,000
- Ref #:
**New Permanent Role – x2 Full Stack Software Engineer**
Salary – $80,000 – $100,000
Industry – Medical Devices
Locations – USA – Home Based
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software components for medical device software products. This includes participating in the design, development, and implementation of web-based user interfaces, server-side REST APIs, public SDKs, automated tests, and other internal tools.
Successful candidates will champion sound software development practices, take initiative, and be capable of working in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must show a passion for the latest and greatest technologies and tools and be excited about creating beautiful, intuitive interfaces and scalable, reliable, and performant APIs for our customers.
- Actively participate and contribute to all phases of the software development cycle.
- Analyze business requirements and create plan documents.
- Translate requirements into products, services, and solutions with some guidance.
- Participate in high-level module development and design according to a product roadmap and defined project requirements.
- Proactively identify and solve moderate technical problems with some supervision.
- Able to commit to high quality deliverables and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in development process, environment, configurations, and tools.
- Actively engage in team meetings and discussions. Define and perform tasks with some guidance to accomplish common goals.
- Proactively communicate with team members.
- Collaborate on writing internal and customer-facing specifications and documents related to system architecture, application design, and customer support.
- Participate in peer review and integration of software development work using industry tools.
- Assist with, and troubleshoot, customer support issues and requests that are technical in nature.
- Create a positive impression and demonstrate confidence when communicating complex concepts and ideas.
- Identify and drive improvement opportunities related to processes, tools, and overall product quality.
- Demonstrated ability to work with, and on, teams that are geographically separated. Frequent interaction with individuals and teams that are dispersed globally.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience of 1-3 years
- Experience with SQL database design and programming
- Experience developing and maintaining HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience using the Git source control system
- Experience producing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Strong conviction for usability, customer-focused design, and web standards
- Passion for developing high quality code that has been thoroughly tested
- Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers and devices within mobile and desktop environments
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
- Experience with MySQL and SQL database internals, language theories, design, architecture, and/or management.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience writing automated user interface tests and working within a test-driven development environment
- Additional software development experience in Python, C++, and/or other object-oriented languages
- Experience with Angular and ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm
- Experience with auto testing tools
- Linux development or system administration experience
- Experience developing data science algorithms